skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
1280 News
Monday, January 30, 2012
I know I've lived in darkness for too long...
... when I listen to HIM on repeat and catch myself googling phrases like "ville valo tattoos". What the heck, I've always had a thing for men with eyeliner, Ville can sing (helluva vocal range) and he does have some nice ink.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
R&B Singer Arrested For DUI
One hit wonder Houston, who sang "I like that" was arrested for a DUI. Law enforcement told TMZ, the singer was driving erraticall...
Mila Kunis' Stalker Strikes Again !
A homeless man stalked Mila Kunis to a gym Friday , a man who law enforcement states is a stalker, and he was detained after Kunis' sec...
New Coffee
There's a new coffee place in town. Starbucks has arrived. The big kahuna of coffee in these parts is Espresso House, they're pretty...
METAL BLADE RECORDS Announce 30th Anniversary Prize Package - Click To Enter!
METAL BLADE RECORDS is celebrating their 30th anniversary this year. In celebration of their third decade as Heavy Music visionaries, the la...
Rihanna's Performance On "Saturday Night Live"
Rihanna made her third appearance on "Saturday Night Live" and performed “Talk That Talk” “Birthday Cake" and “Where Have You...
Nerd Café
Today I wore my Sunnydale High School tee to Nördcafe Malmö (Nerd Café Malmö) and listened to a talk on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Fi...
TESSERACT Launches Drum Playthrough For NEW Song From 'Perspective' EP
UK's TESSERACT has just launched a drum playthrough for the track "Eden 2.0". This is the second playthrough that the band ha...
Lukas Podolski and Marko Marin: The Germans are coming (at last)
There has been a lack of top German players in the Premier League until now, but will others follow as Lukas Podolski heads to Arsenal and ...
(no title)
China Fears Anna Effect, Closes 6,600 Sites (By Tendar Tsering, Phayul, August 29, 2011] Dharamshala: While the hugely popular anti-corrupti...
AUTOPSY To Decimate NYC Tonight; First Area Appearance In 19 Years!
Death Metal legends AUTOPSY will be making a rarer-than-rare (we're talking first-time-in-nineteen-years rare) New York City appearance ...